March 26 Memo
Durand State Bank’s customers, employees and communities are our top priority. In order to reduce exposure and help the community health management efforts, our lobby areas will be closed through the Shelter at Home order, subject to public health conditions at that time.
Please use our drive-thru at either our Durand or Lake Summerset locations for most banking services. We continue to offer many options and strongly encourage our digital tools:
- Online Banking and Mobile App – offers 24/7 account access to check for balances, deposits, transfers and bill payments. NOTE: you must be enrolled in Online Banking to access our Mobile App. Please contact us at 815-248-2101 for assistance.
- Digital Pay / Tap ‘n Pay – to reduce the handling of cash, pay by phone. Our consumer debit cards are now enabled (with Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay) to pay with your phone instead of using your card or cash.
- Drive Thru and Night Deposit Box Services – our drive thru services will remain open during regular business hours and offer most banking services. We have night drop boxes available after business hours, at both our Durand and Lake Summerset locations.
- ATM locations: We have five ATM’s available 24/7 at the Main bank location; Lake Summerset location; Kinney’s Pump House in Durand; Shell Express in Davis; and the Durand Shell.
- Telephone: You are welcome to contact us at 815-248-2101 for your banking needs. Please note, you may experience an extended wait time due to high call volume. Your patience is appreciated during this unprecedented time.
Our team is actively monitoring the global and local health situation. You can check in with us for updates about how we are responding to COVID-19 by visiting www.durandstatebank.com, following our Facebook page or calling us at 815-248-2101. Thank you for your patience during this difficult time.
Kathy A. Sutherland
President & CEO
Durand State Bank